Update: 8th January 2021
We are no longer taking orders. At Gadget GoGo providing a seamless customer experience is central to everything we do and because of this we’ve taken the decision to pause taking any new orders.
Our team are working around the clock to process a backlog of orders from delayed deliveries. We believe these have been held-up because of an overwhelming surge in the dependence on delivery companies.
We’re hopeful that we can start taking new orders as soon as possible.
Update: 7th January 2021
This update is to keep our customers up-to-date with how the most recent restrictions have affected our business.
We’re still open however due to increased demand and the strict new Coronavirus restrictions, we may take a little longer to process your orders.
Every order is important to us and we’re working around the clock in order to deliver the best service we can to all our customers.
We’re working hard to get back to providing our usual level of service as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you’re thinking of trading your gadget in with us, you might be wondering;
- How long will my package take to arrive at Gadget GoGo HQ?
- Due to the increase in demand for online shopping, some delivery companies are taking longer to deliver your parcels, however, once we get them, we’ll email you to let you know.
- Once delivered, how long will it take to process my order?
- We’re working hard to make this as close to three days as possible once we have received your order.
If you’ve sold your gadget with us, you might be wondering;
- Has my gadget been received?
- As soon as we receive your gadgets, you’ll receive an email confirming it. Our team will then start testing before informing you of when your payment will happen.
- I sent my gadget a while back and haven’t heard anything, should I be concerned?
- As outlined, due to a delay in deliveries but also an increase in demand, it’s currently taking a little longer to process your orders. We’re aiming to turnaround received gadgets within three days. We will let you know once your gadget has arrived, once it’s been tested and once it’s ready for payment. If you don’t hear from us, 7 days after sending your gadget, please check your email addresses junk/spam folder and then email us at: [email protected]
Thank you for your patience, we appreciate your business and we hope that we’ll be back to normal as soon as possible.